When you enroll into any of our SEO programs, the first thing we do is a thorough SEO audit. In order to do that, we will need access to some of your web properties. This includes:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- Your Website
Here's how you can give us access.
- This will open "Account Permissions" page.
- Click on the blue circular button and click "Add users"
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org under "Email addresses", select all the check boxes under "Permissions", and click "Add" button.
Google Search Console
- Log into your Google Search Console account (https://search.google.com/search-console)
- Click "Settings" from the left menu bar (it's the bottom most link)
- Click "Users and permissions"
- Click "ADD USER" button
- Under "Email address" type email@example.com and select Full permission.
- Click "ADD"
Google My Business
- Log into your Google My Business account (https://www.google.com/business/)
- Select the location you need to give access to. If you have multiple locations, you'll need to do the below mentioned steps for each location
- Click "Users" from the left menu bar. This will open up "Manage permission" window.
- In the "Manage permissions" window, click the little "+" button and then click "Invite new users".
- This will open "Add new users" window.
- Under "Enter names or email addresses", type firstname.lastname@example.org and press ENTER.
- Select Owner
- Press INVITE
Each website technology has its own ways for giving access to users. Here we are covering just a few. If the list below doesn't include your website technology, then please contact our support team for further assistance.
- Log into your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to Users tab and click "Add New" button
- Add email@example.com as an administrator
You will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a "staff member". Here are the instructions for adding staff members in shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/staff-accounts/create-staff-accounts
You will need to add email@example.com as a "site contributor". This page explains how to do that: https://support.wix.com/en/article/inviting-site-contributors
You will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a "contributor". This page explains how to do that: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206537287-Inviting-a-contributor