If you have an insurance business, you know that one of the keys to success is growth. Here are some ideas to grow your insurance business.
How To Grow Your Insurance business
These days people do some or most of their shopping online and if you want to grow your business you need to meet them there. Here are some ways to do that.
- SEO - Search engine optimization or SEO helps prospective clients find you online by helping your website rank higher in search results. Higher search results ranking gives you greater exposure and drives more traffic to your website. You should use on- and off-page SEO techniques. Here are some things to do.
- Add meta-descriptions and title tags to your content
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Create high-quality content that matches user-intent
- Ensure your website loads quickly
- Generate quality backlinks
- Use high-quality visual content
- Add a sitemap so search engines can easily crawl and index your website
- Local SEO - This makes it easy for people in your area to find your agency, website, and social media pages. Here’s how to do it.
- Google My Business - Claim a listing and provide it with your current business information, including the name, address, website address, hours, social profiles, and contact information.
- Website - Optimize for local search by creating geo-targeted pages and blog posts for each service you offer.
- Email - Email marketing is an effective way to communicate with prospects and customers. Make the most of your email list with items like personalized thank you messages and discounts for referrals. You can even create email sequences that automatically send targeted emails to people. Effective emails should:
- Have interesting subject lines
- Answer common questions
- Include a call-to-action
- Social Media - Current and potential customers probably use social media. Use it for:
- Sharing engaging content
- Working with influencers to increase brand exposure
- Paid ads that let you target a specific location, demographic, or group.
- Online Reviews - Most people read online business reviews, trust them as much as personal recommendations, and use them to make decisions. Encourage happy customers to leave positive reviews and feedback on Google, your social media pages, and review websites. Also, address negative reviews by following up with the reviewer, finding a way to resolve their issue, and then acknowledge it online so that people can see that you care about your customers.
- Content Marketing - An effective content marketing strategy helps you engage with potential clients, build a loyal customer base, and generate new policyholders. Beyond regularly posting articles you should consistently share high-quality content on your website, blog, and social media pages. Make your business a trusted and reliable source of insurance information by publishing content that’s original and useful to your audience.
- Video Marketing - People watch videos. That’s why YouTube is the second most popular social media site on the planet. Here are some types of videos to consider creating.
- Testimonials - Highlight your customers’ experience by featuring them in telling their story of how you helped them to attract positive attention to your business.
- Tutorials - Create informative tutorials to help educate people about complicated and confusing insurance concepts and position yourself as a thought leader and industry expert.
- Social Responsibility - Create videos demonstrating your agency’s values and social responsibility initiatives to show your commitment to society.
- Risk Management - Provide value to your clients with videos offering risk management tips and resources.
- Who We Are/About Us - Share videos that cover your agency’s values, services, and who you serve.
- Bloggers - To build web authority, reach out to industry leaders and authoritative websites, and offer to make guest posts. Then create and post high-quality articles and get contextual backlinks to your website to increase referral traffic and domain authority.
- Webinars - Webinars are great for generating leads/business and educating people. Webinars can inform people about your services and their benefits, share information on insurance topics, or anything else that’s relevant and engaging to your audience.
- Automation - Use automation to increase the efficiency of your marketing tasks, such as social sharing, lead tracking, email filtering, and analytics. Automation helps streamline lead generation/nurturing/scoring, boost customer retention, and increase the ROI of your marketing.
- Consistency - Keep your messaging and image consistent. Have a professional logo for your agency and make sure the content you post matches your brand. When responding to anything, try to maintain your brand tone. Giving people a similar experience in all situations will increase your brand recognition.
Need more ideas for your insurance business or help with marketing? Let us know!
Tags: business growth, insurance